MODENA EXPERIENCE CENTER

by - 9:39 PM

I didn't come here by accident. I came here because of the BNI Emerald Cooking Experience, a cooking class event collaborated with Modena (the famous kitchen appliances company from Italy). The day before I went there, I googled the place first. It was amazing. So i had the expectation and I was fully satisfied with it.

It turned out the place was so stunning. The concept was modern minimalist with an eclectic touch. When I first entered the place, I was blown away..


This is the living room. Cozy as it looks.


You just saw the first picture, right? This beautiful painting is located on the right side of the living room. It caught my attention instantly.



This is meant to be the dining room. It's the essences of sophistication and stylishness that come simultaneously. I can imagine myself enjoying great meals and having beautiful drinks and desserts.


Now let's talk about the kitchen. This is the kitchen that, I believe, can make me to cook and bake more often. It's spacious, stylish, well-equipped, and super comfortable.


This is what I love the most about Modena Experience Center, its collections of refrigerator! 


Besides wandering around, I also got the chance to get involved in the cooking class. I made this, Salmon en Croute. It's actually pretty easy. What you need to prepare is a good salmon fillet & cream cheese, then you're good to go.


Oooh the scrumptious Chocolate Molten Cake with Berry Compote made by Chef Yudha Bustara. This is out of this world!!!

 

You May Also Like

0 comments