T by Alexander Wang Pre-Fall 2016

by - 2:52 AM


The first time I saw the collections, I was really amazed by them. It is such a genius combination of clothes. Look at the layers... It has that edgy twist which brings a super fashionable vibe to the outfit.


The suede brown jacket is super lovely.


The example of an effortless look to go to the market for a quick shopping to buy daily needs.


What a cool yet cozy outfit... I can tell how comfortable it is.


This could be a stylish office outfit. I would wear them with loafers, sneakers or pointy heels though.


I sense a feminine-tomboy vibe. #love


I desperately want this look. Wang brings the on-trend off-shoulder style and he pairs it smartly. It is an instant chic. You don't even need to wear any clothes - it already gives you a statement on your outfit.

 
A smart pick for a casual day out.


This is one of my most favorite collections. It is actually a simple shirt combined with a tee, but Wang is so genius by unbottoning some of the lower buttons of the shirt and making a knot at the front of the tee. The result is the impression of a single blouse, but it is actually not.


All white ensemble never fails.

Overall, these collections are something to keep an eye on.

images by vogue.com

You May Also Like

0 comments