Casa Indonesia 2017 - June 1, 2017

by - 9:03 PM

Casa Indonesia 2017 is an annual exhibition event of Casa Indonesia magazine. It was the first time that I attended this event, and it was so cool. I got invited by Mbak Miranti (editor in chif of Casa Indonesia magazine)to the opening party and I was really looking forward to it. The exhibition which was held at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place was kinda like art mixed with furnitures and decors. Why I said art? Because they displayed installations and amazing works of art alongside the furnitures. Well, I think furniture and home decor are the part of art so I can see the red line here.


I took some photos while I was there.


This represented batik in mostly blue color.


This piano successfully captured my attention. This was super edgy and made everyone who played it looked even cooler. 


Even though I couldn't ride it, I loved this wooden bicycle.


I don't know what this is called but it's super cool. I reflected Gereja Biak Papua.


What is interior design without good decorations and lightings?


These guitars actually had thin figures. Love!



Another objects that I loved so much that night were these incredibly cute porcelain plates with animal paintings.

Overall, it was a truly creative event with lots of inspirations in it.

images by Firisa


You May Also Like

0 comments